At Foundation Screws Ireland we take our environmental responsibilities seriously. Our foundation screw system is helping drive down carbon emissions against conventional methods.
Concrete is now the second most consumed substance on Earth after water. On average, each year 3 tonnes of concrete is consumed for every person on the planet, with 10% of all global carbon emissions as a consequence of cement production.
Environmental Impact example:
– 1.25 tonnes of embedded carbon per tonne of cement
– 1.8 tonnes of embedded carbon per tonne of steel
If we take a simple 4m x 5m plot and create foundations:
A conventional concrete base would use –
– Minimum of 1 tonne of cement producing 1.25 tonnes of embedded carbon
– Or 20 ground screws weighing 8.9kg producing only 320.4kg
What We Do
Foundation Screws Ireland install foundations using ground screw technology. Our screws are of the highest quality with a 25 year warranty.
With Foundation Screws Ireland you can be assured of a quality job. We only work with the highest quality ground screws available.
- An engineered solution
- No quibble guarantee on our work
- We carry Public Liability and Profession Indemnity Insurance so your investment is safeguarded
- No mess eco-friendly solution